I'm 24, sexually active. Can I still get HPV vaccine? Is there any risk of getting it?

9to26 years. Vaccine is safe and you can get local action like any vaccine and is s safe s any vaccine Discuss with your doctor or gynecologist It is given from 9years to 26 years age.
Yes there are risks. but few . Risk(s) of HPV vaccine out weigh the benefits will reduce dramatically incidence of cervical and vaginal cancers Gardasil vaccine is fairly safe but possible to have in few vaccination complications , and very rarely even death. Usual age is 11 to 21 , at 24 you are at upper limit. Speak to your doctor.