What could this be. I have redness/creamy stuff around penis under foreskin itchy and painful if I pull foreskin back.

Dr. Patrick Kohlitz

In brief: Balanitis

Swelling/redness/creamy discharge of the head of the penis is likely due to a bacterial or fungal infection.
Practicing proper hygiene will add in its prevention and possibly resolution.

In brief: Balanitis

Dr. Patrick Kohlitz
Dr. Patrick Kohlitz
Dr. Robert Sterling
Emergency Medicine

In brief: MusicToMySmears

Well it ain't strawberry ice cream! Stuff can collect in there, called "smegma"(after that famous L.
A. 70's experimental band...).And smegma should be cleaned away every day if it's there In your case,it sounds like it got infected, probably by a skin"fungus"(named after that famous Philly jam band).So wash with soap and water and apply Clotrimazole cream (get at 99cent store). No worky? See doc-y

In brief: MusicToMySmears

Dr. Robert Sterling
Dr. Robert Sterling