Got a cold. Blocked nose. Sore throat sneezing. So scared of h1n1. is there any blood test to b sure. What should I do now??

Nasal secretions. Most facilities outside a government lab do not have the ability to define the strain of a given flu. The test is done on nasal secretions not blood. The h1n1 is no worse than other flu strains this year and those with the disorder can tale meds that help if started in the first 2 days of symptoms. A simple office test may be available to confirm flu at your docs local office.