I have a questions. I had a surgical abortion a month ago. Yesterday I took a digital and first responce and both said positive could I be preg?

Dr. Jeffrey Juchau

In brief: Possible Pregnancy

Ok first of ask it is not our job as doctors to judge so go see your doctor.Secondly, it is very doubtful you are pregnant so soon after an abortion.
Your HCG levels will still be elevated from that pregnancy and you will not have ovulated as of yet.The pregnancy test is positive from the aborted pregnancy. Now a little advice, get on some birth control now! No more accidents, till you are ready

In brief: Possible Pregnancy

Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Dr. Adam Levy