I just wanted to know if it was alright to be taking my Hair and nails vitamins, Biotin, Folic acid and a daily womens vitamin?

OK B-Co/Women's vits. 18 year old female wants to know, If it was alright to be taking my Hair and nails vitamins, Biotin, Folic Acid and a daily women's vitamin? OK Hair and nails vitamins, Biotin/ Folic Acid belong to the water soluble B-Complex vitamin group, and are not usually stored in the body, hence the brilliant gold-yellow urine. Women's vitamin contain B-Co + other vitamins: A,C, D, E minerals/ supplements.