I did a testerone hormone test and my result was 190 .i am 17 years old male should i worry about it what to do ?

Dr. Clarene Cress

In brief: Testosterone levels

usually start to rise at puberty and by age 15-16 may range from 100 to 1000, and most adults by 117-18 will have levels of 300-1200.
. In your case, your levels may be a little lower than average if you are a late bloomer and family history may help you here, or it could be related to testicular problem. Since you got a T test, it sounds like you are worried. Other labs may help ID the problem.

In brief: Testosterone levels

Dr. Clarene Cress
Dr. Clarene Cress
Dr. Shontae Buffington