I have small extremely itch bumps leaking yellow and crusting around my nose, chin, forehead a bit on my cheeks. My neck itches around jawline. Ideas?

Impetigo. You must be seen, examined and cultured for a combined strept/staph infection: you are describing impetigo a very highly contagious skin condition: seek medicalk attention ASAP!- Thi swill continue to spread without medication.
Possibly Impetigo- you may have a Common bacterial infection of the skin (usually staphylococcal or streptococcal) that typically occurs in children. It is Highly contagious, which is a key consideration for schools and playgroups. Skin that has been broken by minor trauma or other disease is particularly susceptible to usually resolves spontaneously or with topical or oral antibiotics if infection is deeper.
See doctor. A lot of possibilities. If you blush or flush easily, this may be a form of rosacea. Do need to get examined.