I've been diagnosed with nonalcoholic fatty liver, have multiple kidney stones.I have blood in urine for 5months now its bright red blood, no ins.

In brief: Blood in urine

Kidney stones can cause plenty of problems and can cause some blood in the urine.
But bright red blood in the urine is a possible sign of something worse, such as bladder cancer. If you are unable to get in to see a urologist, you should consider going to an E.R. Btw, ultrasound is terrible at diagnosing kidney stones. You need a ct-urogram and cystoscopy.

In brief: Blood in urine

3 comments
Dr. Richard Sarle
Best test for stones is a non contrast ct; not a urogram. Contrast obscures stones
Dr. Richard Sarle

In brief: Kidney stones

Insurance or not you should see a urologist.

In brief: Kidney stones

This is good advice. Even more worried about bladder or kidney cancer.
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine