My Lorazepam has more than doubled in cost what are similar cheaper alternatives for treating anxiety and panic attacks?

Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Therapy

In addition to medication, I would suggest finding a local psychotherapist who is very reputable, and specializes in dealing with anxiety.
Panic attacks and anxiety are very common phenomena that are encountered in psychology practices. Psychotherapy can benefit you greatlyin controlling anxiety. This would also apply to panic attacks. Medications by themselves usually are not optimal for anxiety.

In brief: Therapy

Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry