My son was hitted with a bat and doctor has advised "citicoline" salt for 42 days. Can you please tell me what is this salt meant for?

Dr. Julian Bragg
Neurology
In brief: Brain food (maybe)
Citicoline is transformed to phosphatidylcholine, which stabilizes cell membranes, and acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter.
I believe it is classified as a nutritional supplement in the US, but a drug in many European countries. There is evidence suggesting it promotes recovery of brain function, especially following injury and stroke.

In brief: Brain food (maybe)
Dr. Julian Bragg
Dr. Julian Bragg
Dr. William Singer
Pediatrics - Neurology
In brief: Memory aid
Citicoline is a naturally occurring substance usually used to treat memory disorders in Alzheimer disease and Parkingsons disease.
The COBRIT study looking at the effect of Citicoline in traumatic brain injury, of all types, did not find a benefit to the patients.

In brief: Memory aid
Dr. William Singer
Dr. William Singer
Dr. Eric Weisman