Headache everyday for 3 months , nosebleeds 3 a day lasting 20-30mins on occasions feeling tired (unusual for me)&recently ear pain and sore throat. ?

Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: See PMD

I suggest you see your regular doctor for a check -up.
Multiple daily nose bleeds put you at risk for anemia, which could be the cause for your tiredness. You may need to see an ENT to help with the recurrent nose bleeds.

In brief: See PMD

Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Ernest Bordini
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Please see a doc

New onset of daily headches with multiple co-occuring symptoms require medical if not neurological evaluation - sooner rather than later. You will be led to improvement by competenent and timely diagnosis.
With such symptoms it is important to take a complete medical history, labs and maybe other studies - they are signalling something is not okay.

In brief: Please see a doc

Dr. Ernest Bordini
Dr. Ernest Bordini
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine