Was having a bad panic attack after I ate so I took two beta blockers but I still feel it pounding somewhat. Am I having a heart attack?

See your doctor. It is very rare for someone your age to have a heart attack. Talk to your doctor about your symptoms and appropriate treatment. Avoid the use of caffeine especially high energy drinks. If you smoke, quit. Palpitations can be a symptom of panic and anxiety. Your doctor can order an EKG and check your thyroid. Avoid any illicit drug use especially stimulants such as meth or cocaine. Best wishes!