I have a very large chest area for my age and they don't reduce even in weightloss, the growth rate had slowed down, I am a middle aged teen, help?!

Dr. Bryan McIntosh
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Breast Reduction
Breast reduction surgery may be appropriate for you.
If you are only in your mid-teens, however, it may be premature for you to have surgery only because your breasts will continue to grow for a few more years. Seek a consultation with a plastic surgeon to see what can be done. In the meantime, don't forget the benefit of an appropriately supportive, well fitting bra.

In brief: Breast Reduction
Dr. Bryan McIntosh
Dr. Bryan McIntosh
Pathology
In brief: VBH?
If you are describing female breasts that have grown very large, uncomfortably so, and are tender and/or reddened, then you are not alone.
The unfortunately-named "virginal breast hypertrophy" is well-known, may involve one or both breasts, and warrants a surgical consultation now. Read about it online and see if this describes you; forgive me if I have misunderstood.

In brief: VBH?
If this is indeed what you are living with, then I wish you the best. You can be treated succesfully
Dr. Adam Levy