Can I take trintelilx with abilify (aripiprazole) and 50mg of trazadon and ativan?

See your doctor . I think you meant Brintellix. I recommend my patients to check for drug interactions on Drugs.com. According to this tool, you may be at risk for Serotonin Syndrome with the combination of Trazodone and Brintellix. This is not absolute. Your doctor will need to monitor you closely. Talk to your doctor and learn the symptoms or side effects for which you need to watch. .
Combo. Such combo of Brintellix, Abilify, (aripiprazole) Trazodone & Ativan is not uncommon. I would prescribe the first two for depression, Trazodone low dose for sleep, and Ativan as needed for anxiety.