How long does marijuana take to leave your breast milk ?

Dr. Joseph Bouvier

In brief: See below

If you are smoking marijuana while breast feeding or simply around a minor, in my state this is grounds for notification of child protective services because you are endangering you baby!

In brief: See below

Dr. Joseph Bouvier
Dr. Joseph Bouvier

In brief: It doesn't 4 days

It takes 25-57 hrs for 1/2 of the cannabis to be out of your system & several more for it to leave completely.
During the same period milk is being made continuously.It can reduce your milk supply, sedate the child, increase risk of crib death and infections. This is something you give up to be a parent, & in my state is considered reason to terminate your rights & remove the child forever.

In brief: It doesn't 4 days

In brief: Do not use it

Do not use week when you breast feed.

In brief: Do not use it

Do not use week when you breast feed.
Dr. Alexander Zubkov
Dr. Alexander Zubkov
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology