I removed my braces recently but i have a small gap between my side teeth.. Will my retainers help to close this gap?

Dr. Felicia Mata
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Call your dentist

This condition is usually discussed before debonding along with recommendations.
Retainers are designed to retain how the condition was finished. Some type of restoration, e. g., resin can be bonded on the space to close it.

In brief: Call your dentist

Dr. Felicia Mata
Dr. Felicia Mata
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: See yr orthodontist

Standard retainers are designed to keep things in place after successful orthodontic treatment.
Remember, for most orthodontic patients the use of retainers is a lifetime commitment. See your orthodontist for evaluation and treatment if needed.

In brief: See yr orthodontist

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Peter Kurzweil