I have broken out in itchy spots all over my body (mostly on my face, chest and back) frequent headaches but no fever. Could it be chicken pox?

It's possible. Chicken pox is rash associated virus where the rash looks like little blisters. if you have a rash like this and it continues to spread, then you might have pox. check on internet for pictures. The treatment is supprtive with benadryl for itching and calamine lotion or caladrul lotion on lesions. Tylenol (acetaminophen) for any fever or discomfort. if you start to feel very ill with a high fever, see your doctor.