Right side stomach pain I was feeling constipated yesterday could this be the problem I'm burping too I also have acid reflux?

Constipation /reflux. Constipation or acid reflux can cause right sided stomach pain. Pain in the right upper stomach is often due to gallbladder disease. The burping could also be due to any of these problems. For constipation, use Senna as prescribed at: https://www.healthtap.com/#user_questions/6638185 is a safe effective treatment. Try a PPI, such as Prilosec or Nexium (esomeprazole) to control acid reflux.