I have a cloudy discharge and it smells down below but I have no pain or itching can u give me any advice please???

Bacterial vaginosis? Several possibilities, but symptoms of odor (often fishy), discharge, with no pain or irritation is typical for bacterial vaginosis. BV is an overgrowth of vaginal bacteria -- associated with sex (higher risk if new partner, multiple partners, etc) but not an STD itself. However, testing for STDs (gonorrhea, chlamydia, trichomonas) is recommended and teatment for BV is available. See your doctor.