Does an HPV vaccine only have use k sexually active people or does it protect against vaginal cancers in virgins too?

In brief: Planning protection

The idea of any vaccine is to build personal protection early, long before any exposure to the germ. Prior to the vaccine, 70% of college women were blood test positive to HPV.
People can carry this germ for decades without symptoms and spread it to contacts.I would hope that girls would get this before they start sex, as nothing can stop it after you get it.It remains in you indefinitely.

In brief: Planning protection

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: SexuallyActiveNow Or

It is for any body who is sexually active now or will be in future any time If you are never going to be sexually active like nuns than you don't need to get the vaccine It protects you against HPV Virus which is sexually transmitted

In brief: SexuallyActiveNow Or

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Cindy Juster