I think I have ms fatigue that wont go away headaches dizziness always feel like im going to pass out eye pain and memory pains in arms and legs?

In brief: Serious symptoms

I see you list adrenal fatigue and have had a lot of testing.
Have you had a diagnosis of MS? It does sound like you have dysautonomia and should be evaluated for POTS. Treating postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome will help with chronic fatigue, dizziness, headaches and stomach aches. POTS is usually secondary to another problem and that, too needs investigation. Feel free to arrange adetailed consult with me to further explore your symptoms and narrow down the differential diagnosis. Use code XATXVC to schedule.

In brief: Serious symptoms

Dr. Lois Freisleben-Cook
Dr. Lois Freisleben-Cook
Dr. Vicken Poochikian