What is the treatment for painful swollen vestibule and it's evenly covering my urethral opening. I have a current vaginal yeast infection.

See remark. You already made the diagnosis.. Yeast infection cause the symptoms you are complaining of.If you have no doctor, soak your vagina with solution of baking powder1/2 teaspoon in 1/2 cup of waem water for 3-4 days Additionally you can pick up from a local pharmacy a generic vaginal anti-fungal cream to use as per its instruction Good luck & maa salama.