My friend wanted to detoxify organism so he tried to drink water with salt and after that he vomited two times with blood.Is this serious? Nowhesfine.

Dr. John Michel

In brief: Never do this?

I am not sure why he would do this as this old fashioned and proven to be harmful .
People used to drink epsom salts. All this does is make you ill, can cause hypernatremia, as well as dehydration and diarrhea. .The emesis with blood suggest gastric irritation and may need to see a GI doctor for evaluation. Suggest that never do this again. By the way to detoxify oneself is bogus. Best wishes.

In brief: Never do this?

Dr. Adam Smith