Dull head ache and drip in throat and maybe right nose csf leak? Head Trama but not serious I still can swallow the drip so maybe phlem?

Phlegm is sticky. Phlegm is "snot", CSF is salt water. Some people describe CSF as having a slight metallic taste. It is salty and not slimy or sticky. If you lean forward and water drips out of your nose, and it isn't sticky or slimy, you may have a CSF leak. Generally, patients with CSF leak notice a headache, worse with sitting up and better lying down. If you have these symptoms, go see a doctor!