I have freezer burn..is blistering a good sign or no? How long will this last and scarring?what should I use to get rid of it?

Dr. Dai Takahashi

In brief: Freezer burn

any kind of "burn" may cause blisters.
The important thing for patients to know is 1. Extent of burn 2. Certain locations of burn 3. Infection 4. Sensation is intact or not. I am assuming that since you are posting it here, it is unlikely above are true. If you are losing sensation, facial burn, superimposed infection or any other worriesome symptoms, it worthwhile to go to ER.

In brief: Freezer burn

any kind of "burn" may cause blisters.
Dr. Dai Takahashi
Dr. Dai Takahashi
Dr. Kathy Robinson
agree and also don't open the blisters, they keep the damaged skin sterile until it can heal up. The blisters will open on their own. By opening them you increase risk of infection