I have a two bumps on the outside of my shin, one right above my ankle and one about midway from my ankle to my knee. Hurts to walk but not to touch.?

Rule out compartment. There are really only a few things that this can be and one can be dangerous. I would get an evaluation to rule out exercise induced compartment syndrome. Pressure and/or disruptions in the fascia can cause this - symptoms without exercise or walking is an emergency room issue if vascular insufficiency ensues....
Oh peroneii... This sounds an awful like the peroneal muscle and/or tendons may be sick. t Both the longus and/or brevis could both be involved. A good hands on lower extremity evaluation might get to the cause.