Hi I been having a sharp pain in the lower back it comes and goes and im worried it might be kidney stones?

Might be. It certainly could be but there are other conditions that can cause severe back pain such as an abdominal aneurysm. It could be back pain with muscle spasm. I think the best answer is to see you doctor.
You may be right. Pain from kidney stones is usually very severe it comes in bouts and frequently radiates to the side and groin in the same side of the back pain. It is not dependent on body position or movement and can be associated with discoloration of the urine.