What does it mean if i have high wbc count, high segmented neutrophils, low lymphocytes, high neutrophils, low lymphocytes, high monocytes?

Pathology

In brief: Nothing by itself

I'm a pathologist with a life devoted to lab testing and the mysteries of diagnosis.
These results mean nothing apart from a human being and her health history & physical exam. These could be my labs after my first open-water swim of the season while it's still chilly. Reference ranges are set so that a few percent of healthies fall outside. How do you FEEL? I suggest you relax & ignore this.

In brief: Nothing by itself

Dr. Peter Kurzweil