How does laser hair removal for full body and face work? How many sessions before permanent generally? Risks? Will laser fade scar marks too?

Laser hair removal. It works by heating and destroying the follicular unit of the individual hairs thereby inhibiting future hair growth and can work for hairs anywhere on the body. The number of sessions depends on your skin and hair color, and the location and density of hair. On average, 3-5 sessions (~4-6 weeks apart), will result in 50-80% reduction in hair growth.