How long would a sore throat caused by acute hiv last? What if I haven't had any other symptoms?

Why do you ask? I believe we have already visited. A simple sore throat without systemic signs is very, very unlikely to be HIV. Only you know whether you had a risky exposure a few weeks ago. If you did, you need to get a state-of-the-art HIV test simply because you're anxious. If you're okay, be glad, love more carefully from now on, talk about your anxiety with ur Dr, and resolve not to let fear dominate you.