I have a hypoplastic right kidney,does l am able to lift weights and jogging?

Dr. Tarek Naguib
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: Live normally

Unless you have other problems that limit your activities a hypo plastic kidney (a small undeveloped kidney) should not limit activity.
However, having only one kidney makes it important to get good care i.e. See your doc, follow instructions, treat any conditions like diabetes or hypertension. Weight lifting may be not advisable if you have high blood pressure. Need your doc to treat pain or UTI

In brief: Live normally

Dr. Tarek Naguib
Dr. Tarek Naguib
Dr. John Wigneswaran

In brief: Thoughts

First of all I hope you are under the care of a nephrologist as you need to protect the health of your good kidney.
I would talk to that doctor about exercise but having a hypoplastic kidney in itself is not a contraindication.

In brief: Thoughts

Dr. John Wigneswaran
Dr. John Wigneswaran
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine