How can I increase my height?

Platform shoes. At a listed age of 26, there is no way to "grow" taller.The growth centers that determine linear growth close after adolescence, at 16-17 in most females and 18 in most males.After closure, you can not grow taller.
Nothing. Unfortunately at 25 years of age you have likely reached adult height. Ultimately genetic plays the most powerful role in determining your final adult height. Of course good nutrition, lots of sleep, and a nurturing environment as a child can effect total height as well, but in your case there is not much chance you will get any taller.