I have to cut on carbs..can i have quaker oatmeal and cereal drink instead of whitebread?.. im 33.3weks preg.. pls help?

In brief: Depends on amount

I'm not sure what you mean by saying, "I have to CUT on carbs" since both oatmeal & cereal drink are going to have carbs as well.
If you mean actual # OF CALORIES then, you must know the comparison between a slice of white bread & the other items. If you mean # calories FROM carbs then, again same thing. Wheat or Whole grain better is better than white to start. In the end depends on amounts.

In brief: Depends on amount

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham