I've been taking ovral (ethinyl estradiol and norgestrel) g for 4 months now and since I've been on it I haven't had a period. Is that normal?

It may or may not be. Within the first months of birth control, changes in your bleeding volume and frequency, including non-standard times or no bleeding at all, may occur. It is hard to know if it is the drug – it may or may not be – especially if this is the first time you're taking Ovral (ethinyl estradiol and norgestrel) specifically or birth control general and you do not yet know the way your body responds. May consider a pregnancy test.