Having otosclerosis help please?

Surgery. Depending on the amount of conductive hearing loss you have, the only treatment is surgical removal of the stapes bone and insertion of a prosthesis. If the conductive loss is greater than 35 dB, I would recommend stapedectomy by an experienced otologist. There is, however, a 1% chance of a poor result. However, otosclerosis is a progressive disease.