High blood pressure 150/90 and systolic murmur in arote area. Any relations? 35yrs. Was referred to heart cardiology. Any cause? What tests do I take?

Murmur. Murmur is caused by turbulent blood flow. High blood pressure can be associated with turbulent blood flow. Many other things also are associated. Discuss your situation with the cardiologist that you see. A history and exam are the first steps. The cardiologist can explain any additional testing that may be indicated for you. We have lots of possible tests depending on the infomation needed.