Slowly decreasing off zoloft (sertraline) for anxiety. Can a withdrawal symptom be depression? Tired and very unmotivated lately.

Dr. Evans Prieston
Pharmacology

In brief: Zoloft (sertraline) Dose

I hope that your physician is supervising your Zoloft (sertraline) dose reduction because if you have been on it for any length of time, the titration to zero needs to be medically supervised so that you do not experience serotonin syndrome.
Also, was any thought given to what antidepressant will replace the Zoloft (sertraline) once you are completely off of it? It sounds like you need an alternative antidepressant.

In brief: Zoloft (sertraline) Dose

Dr. Evans Prieston
Dr. Evans Prieston
Dr. Eric Weisman