Low Vit D even though supplementing, unable to lose weight inspite of eating healthy foods/exercising, sky high CRP. Any ideas?

Pathology

In brief: Need evaluation

It is not feasible to settle the issue without additional history, physical examination and may be some tests.
However, you have identified a major problem, weight. There is not easy way to lose weight. You need to drastically reduce your intake of food. High CRP is an indication of inflammation and obesity itself may be contributing to it.

In brief: Need evaluation

Pathology

In brief: Glad you're focused

You need a consult with a dietician and a personal trainer. They can help you count calories-in, calories-out.
Nobody can do it themselves. Ask your physician about increasing the dose of vitamin D and/or getting some vitamin-D rich foods (do you like sardines?) or just a little sunlight. I admire your focus on improving your health.

In brief: Glad you're focused

Dr. Steven Seres