Im current 9 days laye on my period but I took a pregnancy test that was negetive, what could the problem be?

Dr. Tucker Kueny
In brief: Late ovulation
The menstrual cycle is divided into two phases, from when your period starts until you ovulate and from ovulation until your next period starts.
A 28 day cycle is based on each phase lasting 14 days. In most women the first phase can be shorter or longer or can vary from cycle to cycle. The most common reason why you missed your expected period is that you ovulated later than normal this month.

In brief: Late ovulation
Dr. Tucker Kueny
Dr. Tucker Kueny
Dr. Adam Levy