Have I got lung cancer coughing up tiny bit of blood with green phlegm it's happened 4 times have got a cold and cough I'm scared?

Low likelihood. after your Upper respiratory episode ends be Checked by PCP and may need X-ray. If you are a smoker, heavy smoker, positive family history, weight loss and recurrent spells,then the risk of CANCER rises.
Hemoptysis. Maybe, maybe not. We dont know anything about you. How long have you had the symptoms? do you smoke or did you? have you had exposures to inhaled carcinogens (asbestos, paragons)? do you have weight loss or anorexia? have you seen a doctor for the 4 episodes of bloody coughs? are these blood tinged sputum or frank red blood? you need to see a doctor for exam including chest x-ray.