Bled all month before my 3rd depo. Got 3rd Depo-Provera shot and stopped bleeding. Had sex a couple times after. Now discharge and ovulation? Preg?

No. As long as you are getting the DepoProvera on time the chance of pregnancy is extremely low. You can do a pregnancy test if it will make you feel better but it isn't necessary. Depo normally starts out causing irregular bleeding and,as you continue using it, causes you to stop having periods. There is no reason to do ovulation predictor or pregnancy tests. Hope this reassures you.