I suffer from panic attacks with history of high heart rate. Last night I had shakiness, dry mouth, and arm pain along with it. Is that normal?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: See your PCP

Anxiety symptoms are not a sign of illness, they are the mind's ability to produce the "flight or fight" response which gives rise to many physiological changes include nausea, sob, insomnia, dry mouth, aphasia, tremor and sweating.
Depending on the cause of your anxiety symptoms, your health care provider can adjust your medication.

In brief: See your PCP

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. David Nutter
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Adrenaline

This all goes along with the body's fight or flight response to stress, which produces adrenaline spikes.
You should see a good psychiatrist who can prescribe medication to help quell these, and a psychologist to help you know how to combat them naturally.

In brief: Adrenaline

Dr. David Nutter
Dr. David Nutter
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine