I had periorbital cellulitis of my eyelid and was hospitalized in Dec for iv antibiotics it feels like it's coming back what are the chances of this?

Cellulitis. it is possible with the cellulitis is coming back please check with the physician who is treating you for possible medication.
It's possible... The underlying defect (skin breakdown, diabetes, colonizing bacteria) that allowed for the initial infection may still be in play--making it more likely for this localized infection to return. Due to the hazards involved with this particular infection location, it is important to be evaluated quickly for early inception of antibiotics if the is a repeat occurrence.