Hair loss I want a permanent solution for it. Is there any permanent hair transplant method?

Hair transplants ARE. permanent if the hair is taken from the sides and back of the head where male pattern baldness doesn't occur. But if you are 18 years old and you are already losing your hair, then you have many more years of potential hairloss ahead of you. A transplant isn't a good idea this early. It's best to treat aggressively now with topical minixodil and oral dutasteride to slow or stop the loss. .