How can I reduce my weight?

Eat less - Do more. Eat about 500 calories less every day. Get a bit more activity every day. If you don't lose weight in a week, then eat less and exercise more. Repeat weekly until you are losing 2 pounds per week. Go for it!
Try improving tummy. To help the tummy look flatter, one can do exercises to build very strong abdominal muscles. It will take a lot of work, and will burn off calories. One must not eat more calories than he burns off, or he cannot lose weight. Helpful weight loss foods are natural foods that take time to chew but contain few calories. Examples include carrots, celery, and iceberg lettuce (without salad dressing).
Diet and Exercise. The goal is to burn more calories than you consume. Watch your diet-eliminate junk food and don't over eat. Consider liquids as well-soda, alcohol, etc contains a lot of calories. Exercise multiple times a week. If you find an activity you really enjoy you'll be more likely to engage in that activity. Avoid fad diets that could prevent you from getting adequate nutrition. Make healthy choices!