If I have Crohn's disease and polycythemia rubra vera is a negative venous us and d dimer good enough to rule out a clot? Have leg swelling lower leg

Nearly. The gold standard to definitively rule out an deep vein clot is venography. However, this is rarely if ever necessary given that compression ultrasonography has a sensitivity and specificity each of around 95% compared to venography. I would recommend further evaluation if you have had an injury in that leg or a previous DVT. Otherwise it is unlikely that you have a thrombus with a negative US.