Taking cyclosporine and cellcept (mycophenolate mofetil) due to liver transplant, can I take SUKROL (glutamic acid), my memory and concentration been decreased lately.?

Don't take it. Sukrol is an OTC supplement containing multiple ingredients, including glutamic acid, lecithin, and thiamine. It is impossible to predict whether any of these could have an interaction with your cyclosporine or CellCept (mycophenolate mofetil). Given the potentially dire consequences of an interaction, it is not worth it to take your chances with an unproven supplement. Good luck.