I have loss of muscle i have burning pains in my back stomach and legs itchy skin burning throat mucousy stools rashes appearing on body any ideas plz?

Dr. Georgia Latham

In brief: See a doctor

You describe so many symptoms that it very difficult to tell what is going on, especially without some type of time frame (i.
e. How long these symptoms have been going on?) Rashes appearing on your body could be a sign of a serious reaction to something. You should be evaluated by a doctor. Seeing a rash is usually the most important diagnostic technique.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Georgia Latham
Dr. Georgia Latham