My question is about frequent urination.I feel like I can't exactly pee. I feel of like constantly having to urinate during four months.Wht cn I do?

In brief: Intake

watch your intake of certain foods and drinks.
Caffeine is a big trigger of urinary urgency. Alcohol, soda, are also offenders. There are many foods and drinks that could affect this, so I recommend reviewing your diet over the last several months. Make sure you are getting enough water, which could help dilute your urine as well. Lastly, get a urinalysis to ensure there is no blood or infection.

In brief: Intake

Dr. Sabry Mansour
Dr. Sabry Mansour
Dr. Steven Seres