Ok for breastfeeding mother to take ducolax or miralax (polyethylene glycol)? Baby is 13 weeks. If not, what stool softening med is safe?

Miralax (polyethylene glycol) is safe. Miralax (polyethylene glycol) is a safe and effective stool softener for breastfeeding mothers. There is little to no systemic absorption of this medication. To help with issues of constipation also suggest increased exercise, increased hydration with water, and a balanced diet with lots of fruits, vegetables, and items high in fiber.